Carbon Dioxide(CO2) / Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor with external relay contact outputs for LEED
For Green buildings and for LEED certification, we may need Carbon Dioxide monitoring sensor connected to Building Management
systems. This is a Carbon Dioxide sensor with external relay contact outputs which can trigger indications upon exceeding the programmed alert limits. The external relay outputs can be multiplied and can also be connected to an external local alarm, an alert device which will generate phone call / SMS / Email alerts in the event of exceeding the limits etc.
- Three LEDS: Red, Yellow, Green
- Alarm configuration: Green < 800ppm, Yellow 800-1400ppm, Red > 1400ppm
- Audible Alarm & Mute Button
- Analog Output 0-10v or 4-20mA (0-2,000ppm) select via on-board jumper
- Mounts on US-Standard J box
- Automatic Self-Diagnostics
- Maintenance-free in Normal Applications
- General Performance Compliance with EMC directive 89/336/EEC, RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
- Meets ISO 12039 Standard for NDIR detection of CO2
- Protection Class IP30
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Input: 12-30 VAC/VDC, 50/60HZ
- Power Supply: 120/ 240 VAC 50/60 Hz to 24VAC Adapter
- Power Consumption: < 1 Watt average
Similar models are available for various other Environment monitoring parameters such as Temperature, Humidity, Carbon Monoxide (CO) etc.
Also we supply various type of data loggers for continuous monitoring and recording of any environment parameters for Green Buildings.
All technical data and image copy righted to the manufacturer co2meter.com
Vacker Group, Dubai is a leading supplier of various types of Automation sensors in UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & Qatar