Vacker supplies Sensors & Automation solutions in Africa: Updated 2020
VackerGlobal sensors division has started supplying all types of sensors in the African region. VackerGlobal has been a major supplier of all sensors and a system integrator for automation solutions in the Middle East region.
Automation solutions and sensors in North Africa by Vacker
Vacker supplies a wide range of sensors and automation solutions for a very long time. We are pleased to announce that we are now extending our services to the African region. We already have our prestigious customers in major African countries covering Nigeria, Tanzania, Egypt, Morocco, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya and Djibouti. We have our head office in Dubai, where a regular stock of all major sensors is available.
Products & Services by Vacker in Africa
We are presently supplying the following products in the African region:
- Motion sensors for detecting motion inside offices, apartments, commercial buildings and to activate lighting systems
- Presence sensors for detecting the presence of human beings especially inside schools, libraries, universities etc.
- Proximity sensors for measuring proximity for industrial applications, cars etc.
- Gas sensors for checking the level of gaseous content in various types of industries.
- Oxygen sensors and Oxygen detectors for measuring the oxygen level in the air for industrial and commercial applications.
- Carbon Monoxide sensors or detectors for measuring the level of CO in industrial applications, parking lots, generator rooms etc.
- Carbon dioxide sensors or detectors for measuring CO2 in industrial environments, hospitals etc.
- Water level sensors for water tanks, sewage tanks etc. which can activate the pumping motor, a phone call or SMS alert etc. We provide different types such as ultrasonic water level sensors, float level switch etc.
- Liquid sensors including Petrol and Diesel level sensors for petrol tanks, diesel tanks.
- Water leakage sensors with alert systems for giving a phone call and SMS alerts in case of even minute water leak in any areas, rooms, pump rooms, server rooms, food storage rooms etc.
- Programmable Logic controllers (PLC) for all industrial automation requirements.
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) for industrial motors for precise control.
- Frequency converters for converting 60 Hz frequency to 50 Hz and vice versa.
- Vibration sensors for measuring vibration for machinery, generator etc.
- SCADA systems for central control systems. We undertake design, supply and commissioning of complete SCADA solutions.
- Human Machine Interface screens (HMI) for industrial automation solutions.
- Thermocouple sensors for measuring any temperature from -200 Deg C to 1600 Deg C for industrial applications, hospitals, cryogenic tanks, liquid nitrogen tanks etc.
- Temperature sensors with recording facility and phone call and SMS alert systems. If the temperature level goes above or below the programmed levels, it will generate phone call and SMS to 4 operators
- Humidity sensors for measuring and recording humidity levels. Temperature sensors and humidity sensors are very useful in data centres, server rooms, pharmaceutical stores, cold rooms, freezer rooms etc.
- Environment monitoring systems (EMS) for monitoring temperature, humidity, light level etc.
- Light sensors and lux sensors for measuring the level of illumination for outdoor and indoor applications.
- We also offer Lux study services for analyzing the light level for streets, commercial buildings etc. We provide a detailed report of the study.
- Indoor Air Quality monitoring sensors and IAQ system which measures various parameters of Air.
- Pneumatic components, pneumatic spares, complete pneumatic systems etc.
- We also undertake repair and servicing of robots and supply spares for robots.
- All type of sensors for the machinery of any sort is being supplied by us and installed if required.
- Pressure sensors, negative sensors, positive sensors etc. are supplied by us for positive pressure rooms and negative pressure rooms in hospitals, clean rooms etc.
- Clean rooms and cleanroom monitoring systems are provided for laboratories, research centres, hospitals etc.
- Instrumentation components, gauges, meters etc. are supplies for all type if instrumentation requirements.
- For all types of industries and machinery, we provide design and installation of industrial automation systems.
- We undertake complete design and implementation of building automation systems in BACNet, KNX etc.
- We supply BACNET automation panel custom designed to meet your requirements.
- We provide all types of sensors solutions in Africa.
- Our software division Vacker360 provides all types of software solutions in Africa including Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics.
- Our Automation division provides various types of Automations solutions in Africa.
- As a combination of all our engineering divisions, we provide Custom Engineering Solutions in Africa.
Software development for Automation by our software division Vacker360
VackerGlobal has our own software division Vacker 360 (www.vacker360.com) for developing software for Automation systems. Our team has capabilities for software development, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics. We also have software for connecting sensors to an IoT (Internet of Things) platform. We provide software solutions across the entire African content. We also provide 24-hour online support based on specific contract agreements. The software division also develops standard software packages such as CRM, ERP, Project Management etc.
Our customers in the African Region
Few of our major customers in the African region are
- Climate Evolution Africa Ltd., Kenya
- ABG Electromechanical Works, Ethiopia
- Crone-Tech Ltd., Kenya
- Dr Ubiaru Maduka, Nigeria
- Aramex Kenya Ltd., Kenya
- Panisco Engineering (Nig) Ltd, Nigeria
- Betseobong Ekanem, Nigeria
- Agunloye Emmanuel, Nigeria
- Mr. Kabwe, Zambia
- Coignsoft Limited, Nigeria
- Tradecon (Msa) Ltd, Kenya
- Hailu Metal Work Private Enterprise, Ethiopia
- Olayinka, Nigeria
- Great Nation Medical, Nigeria
- Exotic Penina Fields Group, Kenya
- Passo Procurement & Brokerage Ltd, Uganda
- Sr. Aklesia Memorial Hospital, Ethiopia
- Shaoma Nigeria Limited, Nigeria
- Hidoz Filtration & Equipment Co. Ltd, Nigeria
- Alfa Nutrition Animale, Tunisia
- JomoKenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Kenya
- Au Chic Parisien Chez Ali, Djibouti
- Paul Mensah, Nigeria
- Sagamu Steel (Nigeria) Ltd, Nigeria
- Lued (A) Chemicals Ltd., Kenya
- Stone Hill Kenya Ltd, Kenya
- Severine, Tanzania
- Solomon Teshome, Ethiopia
- Transtel, Uganda
- Jonbel Tech. Electrical Works, Nigeria
- Forem Enterprise, Ghana
- Zedsons Ltd., Kenya
- Dream Engineering Co.
- AC Controls, Zimbabwe
- Konex, Tanzania
- Tunene Oil and Gas Limited, Nigeria
- Travellers Beach Hotel & Club, Kenya
- Archbold Muhle, Zimbabwe
- Tiberius Ilie Moldovan, Ethiopia
- V.J.Mistry & Co. Ltd, Tanzania
- PGA Tech Plc., Ethiopia
- Clement Ajieh, Nigeria
- Joseph Adeleye, Nigeria
- Accra Technical University, Ghana
- Power Transmission Control, Kenya
- Allied Mining Services Limited, Tanzania
- Key Export Company Ltd., Kenya
- Chinedu Ofili, Nigeria
- Silicon Projects, Nigeria
- Lambert Electromec, Ghana
- Sidho Trading
- Florence Services & Ventures INC
- Secure Solution Engineering, Sudan
- Ahmed Omar, Somalia
- Eric Arthur, Ghana
- Compact Power Electrical, Nigeria
- Solumu Investments Limited, Zambia
- Dahlak Island Resort, Eritrea
- Ahmed Ibrahim, Kenya
- Royal Products Pvt LTD, Malawi
- Bin Shakir Building Materials Trading LLC, Malawi
- Nano Hub Computers Ltd, Nigeria
- Akpo Oyegwa Refrigeration Co., Nigeria
- Various contractors at, Tanzania
For all your requirements of sensors, industrial automation, process automation, building automation, Software etc., please contact our representative at Kenya at Tel no: +254-20-5293767. Also you may send us an email and we will contact you within one working day.
Also, we are looking for more partners and regional distributors in the African region. Please contact us in case your company is interested to become our associate.